The information below is on the policies and conditions set at our Conchar Book store located in London , the UK for every customer visiting our store. The conditions are when you purchase materials from us using the online website. Conchar Books is committed to providing a quality shopping experience to every visitor. We significantly expect you all to abide by our policies while returning the items to us with care and patience. The systems in Conchar books might change from time to time. You can always check this page from time to time to know about the changes we have made.
- All credit and debit cards
- Purchase orders from schools and universities
Returns and Refunds
- Purchases can be returned within 30 days of purchase at our store
- The returns must include the complete item(s), purchase slip, order number and appropriate packaging to protect the shipped item(s).
- The books should not be torn, soiled, bent or have cracked spines when you return them to us.
- The item(s) has to be shipped to Conchar Books, 1408, Genero Road, London, UK.
- The return postage should be your expense.
- Items that are returned without our confirmation is not eligible for money refund from us
- Once item is received, we access the condition of the item(s) and how it was shipped.
- Restocking fee is demanded depending on the value loss of the product returned.
- Missing components like CD, DVD will be considered incomplete and not accepted for refund. It will be regarded as totally invalid.
- If the condition of item(s) is same as we had shipped you, then we issue the refund, restocking fees and original shipping cost as well.
If you have any other queries, please feel free to dial 345-5646-4646.